|tap| lit mag is a biannual literary magazine for marginalized voices on the topics of trauma, grief, mental health, and social justice. We launched in 2016 with a small team of editors & continue to be one of the fastest growing online literary magazines.
We are currently seeking new editors in all genres (poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction). We are also seeking a social media editor. |tap| does not use a formal hierarchy & each editor has an equal voice. Although we wish we could pay you, all of our editors are currently volunteer-based.
Poetry, Fiction, and Creative Non-Fiction Editors will:
1. Read submissions on a rolling basis during our open reading period.
2. Work closely with other editors in their genre to make semi-final and final submission selections.
3. Be able to dedicate an average of an hour a week to reviewing submissions during our open reading period (twice a year for approximately 2 months).
Our Social Media Editor will:
1. Update our social media accounts.
2. Innovate our online spaces and create promotional campaigns.
3. Collaborate with our web editor to engage with our online audience in a thoughtful way.
To apply to be an editor, please use Submittable to send us your C.V. and a brief cover letter indicating which category you'd like to edit.