|tap| lit mag aims to publish poetry and prose by marginalized voices on the themes of trauma, mental health, and social justice. What we want to read: personal narratives. Work that is vulnerable, evocative, risk-taking with emotion. We are especially interested in reading experimental or hybrid-genre work. What we don't want to read: works that co-opt or appropriate a marginalized experience.
Please read |tap| before submitting. Previous issues are archived.
|tap| is a paying market. Upon publication, contributors will receive $25 via electronic banking means.
1. Submissions can be sent via Submittable.
2. We only accept previously unpublished works.
3. Please only send us one submission per submission period.
4. Simultaneous submissions are permitted. If a submission is accepted elsewhere, please notify us by adding a note on Submittable.
5. Please only submit work that relates to our publishing mission.
FICTION & CREATIVE NON-FICTION GUIDELINES
Send up to 2,000 words in a single .doc or .docx file.
Send up to 5 poems in a single .doc or .docx file.